Office hours are generally by appointment only. We understand that children can become ill at any time, therefore our schedule allows for those without prescheduled appointments to be seen the same day in most cases. Emergencies take first priority, followed by appointments, followed by same day call-ins. Walk-ins will be seen only if they can be worked in to the schedule and is of lowest priority. We realize that your time is important and it is inconvenient to wait for long periods in the doctor’s office. Everyone in our office is committed to getting your child seen as soon as possible. There are several things you can do to help us in this effort.
- When you call for an appointment, briefly inform the receptionist of the problems you wish to discuss with the doctor. This helps to schedule an appropriate amount of time for your child. Most problems can be handled in a routine appointment. Others such as family, school, and behavior problems require much more time.
- If you decide to bring a sister or brother along to be seen also, please let us know so the chart can be prepared in advance and more time can be allowed for your visit.
- If a conflict arises and you cannot make your appointment on time, let us know and we will give you an appointment later in the day.
- Upon arrival in the office, check in at the front desk.
- Please provide updated information such as your current insurance card, change of address, phone numbers, etc.
- Please do not “walk-in” to be seen without an appointment unless the circumstance is unavoidable.